The Hulk takes over Malaysia – Week III

Another week gone by, and I’m just left here thinking what happened. All good though, the week has been all about coming and going. What that means is that I have been traveling around a lot, still working but just constantly on the go.

Last weekend we took a family trip to Port Dickson in Malaysia. A nice family trip for two days. Sandy beaches, nice sunset and good time with family. No denim pictures though.

But fast forward to this morning (because my trips to shopping malls, offices and sitting in front of computer is just not that much fun).This morning we began our journey to Langkawi Island in Malaysia. My plan was to show few fit pics of the jeans and here you go.

As said before, I am already fully comfortable with the tad bit loose fit. Actually I am really happy about the fit considering it’s very hot here. More air between my skin and denim.

So two hour drive to the airport, one hour there carrying around Maxwell and then one hour flight to Langkawi. Maxwell loves traveling by the way. Lucky us!

Below a pic that shows why I generally don’t like budget airlines. No space for my long legs. One hour trip is OK though, considering most of the flight I just walk back and forth the plane carrying my son.

Photobucket

I will save the rest of the trip to next week’s post. But here we are. Enjoying the sun and good time with Jeci and Maxwell. Stay tuned for more!

P.S. Food pictures will continue next week!

This entry was posted in Taavi and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Hulk takes over Malaysia – Week III

1. Ika says:

Siew Fu is too cute to handle…. *pinchpinchhischeeks*
    have a great time there Taavi, Jeci and Siew Fu

• Taavi Kuisma says:

Thanks Ika, I’m sure Siew Fu will appreciate the pinches. :)
      Yeah, awesome day already… Now just relaxing as tomorrow will be a day of action (unless it rains, chooooy!)!

2. Tim says:

fit looks great on you. enjoy the holidays…

• Taavi Kuisma says:

Thanks Tim, yeah… it’s only getting better, hehe. One wash and these jeans are even better! Will definitely do so… already had one awesome day… let’s make this second!

3. Pasko says:

you are just too tall, taavi. too tall. being above average sometimes is unpleasant.

• Taavi Kuisma says:

Yeah Pasko… Too tall for my own good sometimes. With regards to some airplanes my height definitely ain’t one of my advantages. But it’s still all good… :)

4. Mario says:

damn coach seat! haha they should put you near the exit door for more foot space , bytheway the jeans looks great , maxwell look extremely cute ,there nothin you can ask more . CHEERS!

• Taavi Kuisma says:

Haha, yeah… The only thing is… if you are traveling with a baby, no exit seats allowed. Unless we want to sit separately that is. But yeah, only a short flight. The flight back was much nicer, a bit bigger plane and more space as well. :D

But yeah… all good…